At Colonial Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. we pride ourselves in quality plumbing solutions that are tailored to your specific problem. This includes comprehensive water leak detection services. Hidden water leaks may go unnoticed for weeks or months before the damage becomes apparent. Do you suspect a hidden leak in your property? Let us inspect your plumbing for signs of damage. A leak that goes unattended can quickly lead to extensive property damage and compromise the structural integrity of your home.
What are signs you have a hidden water leak?
Look out for these problems:
- The flooring around a sink, tub, toilet, or other plumbing area may look as if it is swollen, buckled, or constantly damp.
- The drywall begins to have a blistered, bubbled, or stucco texture.
- You notice mold growing around a particular area such as the baseboards, walls, or floors.
- Mold has started to develop.
- There is a strong smell of mildew.
- The walls, ceiling, or floor show stain rings.
- You can hear water dripping between the walls or floor boards.
How can we help?
If you notice any of the above issues, contact us for help right away. We make it a point to book immediate appointments involving plumbing problems that have the potential to result in major damage.
Our leak detection process involves a comprehensive inspection of your plumbing system to pinpoint the source of the leak.
- We first shut off the water source to your home. We then check the water meter. If it is still registering water use, there is a hidden leak.
- The pressure valve on your water heater will be checked to make sure it is working properly.
- We will inspect pipes in your crawl space or basement for leaks or pools of water.
- If necessary, all toilets, sinks, tubs, washers, and outdoor faucets will be checked to ensure that they are not the source of the leak.
- With your permission, we may need to access plumbing in your walls, ceilings, or floorboards. Please note that this would only be done as a last resort, or if there is evident water leak damage occurring in these areas.
Want to see what your neighbors are saying about our services? Read our reviews for the latest customer reviews.
What are the benefits of professional solutions?
We eliminate any guesswork on your part. Our leak detection methods provide accurate readings and can easily locate the source of the leak in a short amount of time. You will know the exact location of the leak, whether it is in the drain pipe, supply line, or other area.
Once the water leak is found, we provide immediate repair services. Our fully stocked trucks hold all of the necessary parts, equipment, and materials to fix the leak in one trip. This minimizes further damage to your property and allows you to return your home to normal as soon as possible.