At Colonial Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. we are licensed to install this patent-pending technology designed to remove contaminants and create clean air in your home. Give us a call to discuss your needs and let our experts work with you to determine if the Air Scrubber Plus is the right solution for you. We’ve been serving residents throughout Colonial Heights,
Is An Air Scrubber Right for You?
Whether you suffer from allergies, would like to reduce the likelihood that you’ll get sick, or experience bad odors in your home from cooking, pets, or smoking, an air scrubber may be the perfect solution for you.
- Do you or a family member suffer from allergy symptoms?
- Do you notice odors from cooking, smoking, or pets?
- Is mold and mildew growth a problem in your home?
- Is there anyone in your home that suffers from respiratory problems or lowered immune function?
- Do you want to reduce up to 99% of contaminants found on common surfaces in your home?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, contact us for a consultation today! Our trusted team of experts have years of experience improving the indoor air quality of homeowners throughout your area. We’ve helped thousands and we can help you too.
Read the latest customer reviews! We have been serving Colonial Heights since 1982 and are dedicated to delivering complete customer satisfaction in every project.
How Does Air Scrubber Plus Work?
Unlike some air purifiers and air cleaners, the Air Scrubber Plus is installed directly into your central AC system. As the air flows through your HVAC system, the air is cleaned using molecular charged ions and germicidal UV light. ActivePure scrubbers use this process to cleanse contaminants and odors in your air such as:
- Odors from smoke, pets and cooking
- Mold and mildew
- Pet dander
- Chemical odors
- Bacteria and viruses